How to get Result
We all know www.educationboardresults.gov.bd is a government website that publishes the results of the JSC, SSC and HSC exams. But there are many people know about how to see results from this site, which system the results are published in? The site mainly publishes results from the server of the result. When we search result, then the program of the site presents information to us searching from the server.
To see results from this site:
- First visit the site www.educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Then select any of the JSC / SSC / HSC results that you want to see.
- Then enter your passing year,
- Type Roll number
- Put registration number
- Type the captcha
- And Click submit button
How many Students attended in HSC Exam 2020?
- Total amount of attended students: 13,11,457
- Number of attendant boys: 667481
- Number of attendant girls: 6,43,007
- Total Institutions: 2,541
- Number of Education Boards: 10
HSC and equivalents candidates can get their result easily through SMS. To get HSC Result 2020 in mobile SMS, first go to Mobile message option and type –
HSC/Alim <space> first three letters of Board name <space> Roll no <space> 2020 then send to 16222
FOR EXAMPLES: FOR HSC RESULT 2020 – TYPE HSC RAJ 496596 2020
|Grading system in HSC Exam Result 2021|
|Class interval||Letter grade||Grade point|